VMware releases are coming think and fast this month. App Volumes 2.16 is the latest release of their app layering technology. The release contains a few new updates and the usual security patches and bug fixes.
- SQL Server 2008 is no longer supported. Customers must upgrade to a supported version of SQL Server prior to upgrading.
- Administrators can now see a list of all the App Volumes Managers of their instance from with-in the App Volumes Manager console.
- App Volumes Manager secure registration is automatically activated for new installations of 2.16 and later. Customers upgrading to the latest version of App Volumes are encouraged to activate the new registration feature.
- Support for App Volumes Manager on Windows Server 2019.
- General security updates.
Here is a link to the full release notes: